Which notebook?

Hi, and welcome to my first blog post.

Why am I doing this?  Because today is the first day of my writing life.  And why not motivate myself by sharing in such a public way how progress is?

A fresh start, a kick to the shin, a boost onto the elephant for an amazing ride.

It's a Wednesday, and usually I'd be at work, but from now on I'm giving myself a day off, to spend some quality hours with pencil and paper, and enjoy the peace. I envisage that the allocated Wednesday may have to change from time to time, workload permitting, but otherwise I'll pop into my local library or take the bus into the city library, for some forced phone and internet-free writing.

I'm really excited about this.

So, without further adieu, I'll sign off and spend today looking over notes and scribbles, newspaper clippings and story plans, deciding on what to work on.  The hardest decision of all, however, will be, which notebook will I use?



Can you guess what I love collecting?!

Ciao for now,

Jess

Comments

  1. oooooohhh..... notebooks! My vote on which to start writing in is the Red Leather book with the tie. ;-) I look forward to seeing reading about your progress! I am just as excited about reading it as you are about writing about it! lol

    Enjoy your 1 day a week!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts