Research, Research, Research

Research, Research, Research

Well, I've been having a bit of fun digging up some books for my novel idea from the deep dark recesses of the local libraries.

This is the exciting part for me, delving into a subject that interests me, the history, the images, the culture of the topic at hand.  But there is a danger in that I get distracted and don't extract what I need, just bogged down with fascinating information that won't help get the novel on paper.

My aim is to spend bedtime reading on the research, with the hope that come morning when sitting in front of the notebook inspiration flows, having spent the night in my brain.  Here's hoping!


I'll let you know soon how I am getting on.  

Comments

  1. So you're writing about Cross Stitching?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not really, but embroidery is a thread throughout the story. Pun intended ... :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts